By: Nikki J.
In a few short weeks, it’ll be spring baby! And you know we’re already focused on Spring 2020 shoe wear.
Our picks for the season are all about square toes, thick soles, mesh and ankle chains. Plus bright colors like yellow and tangerine for a little extra magic.
And budget doesn’t matter. High end designers like Gucci and Bottega Veneta to fast fashion brands like Jeffrey Campbell and Zara are making sure the options are unlimited. You may just have to hide your wallets.
One thing is certain … these looks are fashion statements all by their damn selves. They also transition well from office to happy hour with the girls or dinner with your love.
Now, if you’re questioning how to wear these trends that just might push you out of your comfort zone, we have a few tips for you:
- Start with a minimalist outfit and build your look from there.
- Let the shoe make the statement for you. Your outfit shouldn’t be in competition.
- Going bold with a yellow or tangerine shoe? Excellent! Just don’t go garanimals or for you 90’s babies and beyond … matchy matchy!
We’d love to hear … what are your shoe picks for this Spring?
- Square toed shoes?
- Thick soled EVERYTHING?
- Dainty or not so dainty ankle chains?
- Yellows and Tangerines?
- Mesh, Mesh Baby?
- ALLLLLLLLLL the Spring Picks?
- Hmmm … I’ll Pass!
Image: Footwear News